Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A good day with a good ending

Like the title says, today was a really good, funny day.

After school, i met with my friends and watched South Park :D

Now, i continue my aim, to catch up with Fairy Tail. The story is this time may a bit boring (a lot of meaningless talk, less fight :S ) , but the fight scenes are really epic and awesome.

If I catch up, I have prepared the next anime to watch, which is a 11 episodes-long one. I watched the previous season of it, and I liked it, so I hope, this will be the same.

Only 5 days till GoT... :D


adizz00 over, and out. ;)

3 comments:

  1. And you didn't name the NISEMONOGATARI???
    What a loss :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i've been caught... It's really Nisemonogatari...:D

    It's not easy to keep an anime in secret from teh biggest otaku I know... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that's an impossible task :D

    ReplyDelete