Saturday, April 28, 2012

Adizz's testing site ep. 01: Sony PSV 22037

One week ago, my old earphones died, so I had to buy a new one. Calculating with the fact, that I will be richer with a Playstation Vita in a few weeks, I decided to buy the official in-ear headset of Playstation Vita, with the type code PSV 22037. 

First, let's take a look at the used material. It has not a such plasticky feel like my old headset, these plugs are made of some kind of metally thing. They look very good with the engraved Playstation emblem on each end

The mentioned PS-engravement


The mic, decorated with the PSVITA logo

The headset came with 3 different rubber bells. The smallest disappeared in my ears, I couldn't put the biggest one even in my ear, the good old medium fits good. First, it hurt my ears, but now I got used to it. It has a mic too, to chat with other Vita-gamers while multiplaying. This headset doesn't have a special connector, it has a simple 3.5 mm jack.



The headset itself
.
Now about the sound quality: at first, I was surprised positively. It has a really good sound. It has not such ass-kicking bass like a Koss The Plug, but it's still pretty good. I tested it out with my good old method: "The Chemical Brothers - Under the Influence" (I can only recommend this song for bass tests. :)
The high sounds and the deep ones are both awesome.

I warn you, this isn't a professional test, these are only my opinions, the opinions of an inexpert guy :D
BUT! I strongly recommend this headset! It's really worth of it's price.

1 comment: