Sunday, April 1, 2012

"Winter is coming", and it's around the corner :D

The day which i waited for is finally here: The most epic series (Game of Thornes) in the history created by HBO returns today on our screens. Unfortunatelly, the premiere in my country will be tomorrow, so i have to wait one more day. But that doesn't count anymore :D

Before this day, I saw a lot  of trailers about the upcoming season, pictures of the new cast members, we spoke with my friends about the upcoming season. (exactly, only with one of my friends, because the others don't read the books  -.- " )

The North remembers...
I'm sure about one thing: the game around the Iron Throne would be very tough, there are some challengers. In the upcoming season will be more awesomeness, like CGI-technic dragons and direwolves, more visual effects, and muuuuuch-much more bloodshed. :D  Who had excuses, like "There is no fighting, It's boring, I rather watch LoTR than this...", i can only recommend to catch up with the first season, because WAR IS COMING.

greetings,

a Tully, friend of Starks
(adizz00)





1 comment: